ENVIROGAURD STEPS TO SUCCESS
Our Commercial Services
Bed Bug Treatment
Ask about our payment plans for bed bug assistance program.
Follow these steps to address your bed bug problem.
- Don't panic and don't start throwing away your furniture or spraying chemicals everywhere. If you live in an apartment that currently has a bed bug problem, you’ll need to contact your landlord or property manager first. Your landlord might already have a contracted pest control company, and if they do not have a contracted pest control company, they will need to contact us directly.
- Call Enviro First Pest Services
- A certified technician from Enviro First will come to your residence for a visual inspection. Once properly identified, treatment by our dedicated technicians can begin as soon as the next day. NO PREP WORK IS REQUIRED BY YOU FOR OUR THERMAL X BED BUG TREATMENT.
- Enviro First will utilize various treatment methods to eliminate bed bug infestations in your home or complex. "Its a very effective secret procedure"
- After a successful treatment Enviro First technician will follow up a week later for an inspection.
- Three weeks after initial treatment Enviro First will complete its bed bug service with one more inspection to verify that all bed bugs have been eliminated.
- You rest easy Enviro First offers a 2 month warranty no extra charge if we need to come back out.